1. 1000 Questions For LDR CouplesFrank and I can't say enough about this book.   When you get the e-book, you get what you pay for: 1000 Questions.   For us it was even more.   It's what you do with those questions that makes the difference.   Every relationship has its rough patches, and we were definitely going through one.   Our conversations were burnt out.   We went from a couple that could stay on the phone for hours talking about anything and everything all the while smiling, to a couple that was arguing after 10 minutes, mainly because we had nothing else to talk about.   This e-book helped by bringing back conversation to our relationship.   Since we used the e-book the quality of our conversations is better than it once was.   Once you realize the positive effects of quality conversation in your relationship, you will also realize how important it is to always work to improve that aspect of your relationship.
If you would like to read more about the problems we were facing in our relationship and how this book helped, click here.
2. The Long-Distance Relationship Survival GuideFrank and I have both read this book. The authors were in a long distance relationship themselves. They have tons of great advice about how to handle long distance relationship problems and ways to cope with the distance. It's in a really cute format and once I started reading it I couldn't put it down till I was done. They include a lot of real long distance relationship examples and quote real couples.
This book is great for both new LDR couples and those who have been in a long distance relationship awhile and are looking for a little motivation.
The Long-Distance Relationship Survival Guide
3. The Idiot's Guide to Long-Distance RelationshipsFrank and I have also read this book. I bought both this book and the Long-Distance Survival Guide at the same time when Frank and I were going through a tough time and needed a little guidance when we were first starting out.
This book also uses real LDR couple examples and has a lot of tips. It is like the Survival Guide but with a lot of different advice and also gives advice to military couples and couples that have children.
This book definitely gets an A++ and certainly helped Frank and I settle certain problems.
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Long Distance Relationships
4. Long Distance LovemakingBottom line: Long Distance Lovemaking is the first book ever to map out the time tested secrets for achieving satisfaction with your lover whenever you're far apart. If you have a long distance lover and you want to...
- Deepen physical/emotional connections with your lover
- Prevent your partner from THINKING about straying
- Conquer fears about your inner most desires
- Increase sensuality and emotional expressiveness
- Bait your partner into mastering verbal lovemaking
- Enjoy better lovemaking once you reunite
5. Long Distance Relationship Workbook